關於Dongguan Shenghua Plastic Mould Factory
Located in Dalingshan town of Dongguan city, Dongguan Shenghua Plastic Mould Factory has been in the business of plastic injection mold fabrication, injection molding, product development and production since 1997. We're an export-oriented and medium sized factory dedicated to providing our customers with quality molds and products at competitive price.
The molds we build are mainly for the industry of home appliance, household, medical & labware, premium toys and etc. We have the machines to make molds up to 1.5 meters long and 7 tons in weight. More than 90% of the molds we build are for export while the rest 10% of the molds are for production in our facilities. Our major customers are from Israel, US and Europe.
Our injection shop houses 10 injection machines that range from 50 tons up to 450 tons. Apart from injection molding in general plastic materials, we have abundant experiences and expertise on handling insert molding and over molding production projects. In addition, we have 3 assembly lines which enable us to provide our customers with one stop shop services for their new plastic product production projects, starting from product design assistance, to rapid prototyping, mold making, injection molding, various part surface printing, through assembling and finished products shipment.
Quality molds and products at competitive price plus professional services keep us remain robust.
Thanks for visiting our web site. Your visit to our facilities will be warmly welcome.
+86 769 8187 0779 Direct Line
+86 135 3738 7830 Mobile #
位於Yangwu, Dalingshan Town Donguan City, Guangdong Province, P.R.China 離島的Dongguan Shenghua Plastic Mould Factory是您的企業嗎？ 認領您的企業名錄，通過添加企業資訊贏得更多有利商機。
We have more Plastic Products services P.R.China 離島 available on Hotfrog Hongkong. You can update your search for P.R.China Plastic Products by location, keyword or service options.