ConstEdit is now signed with a digital certificate
html, editor, constedit
A new release of ConstEdit is published and the changes are as below :
- The ConstEdit installation programs and the executables in the program folder are now all digitally signed with a Comodo certificate. You can be assured of their integrity and authenticity.
- A new setup program ConstEditInstallerSetup.exe is now used which won't show fuzzy fonts even in high-dpi display settings.
- Besides the setup program, you can now download the msi installers directly from the Download page. This is for those who prefer to use msi installers. Separate links are provided for the x64 and x86 versions.
- A "Copy Html" button is added to the Document Toolbar for copying the html source code of the currently selected content to the clipboard. This is to facilitate blogs & websites authors to copy html code to their authoring tool if it accepts html code directly.
- A "Go To Section" pull-down button is added to the Find And Replace Toolbar, which shows the list of all sections in the html document and allows fast navigation to the desired section.
- Fixed a bug that the outline numbering of sections / tables / figures may not get updated immediately after editing actions. The numbering is now updated immediately under almost all conditions.
- A "Refresh" button is added to the Document Toolbar to force an immediate refresh of the above numbering.
- An "Enable SpellCheck" item is added to the Settings Menu for toggling the Spellcheck functionality of ConstEdit On or Off.
- You can now force to display the ConstEdit contextmenu (the right-click menu) instead of the Spellcheck menu when right-clicking on a misspelt word by holding the Shift key while right-clicking.
- Other bug-fixing.
Please visit the company homepage http://www.constedit.com/ for more details.
, digital certificate
, word processor