Registration of a company in Shenzhen
COLVASS CONSULTING LIMITED
HSBC corporate bank account opening, Opening representative office in China, Set up WFOE in China,
It has three procedures for the registration of a company in Shenzhen.
HSBC corporate bank account opening
1. Intial stage
(1) The investor is also required to arrange to have the identity documents of the shareholder legalised by the Chinese Embassy in the country where the shareholder/member is registered/resided.
(2) The investor will have to enter into a tenancy agreement in relation to the office space to be used by the FICE for a term of not less than 12 months. The office must be located in a commercial building.
(3) Also, the investor needs to arrange with its banker to issue a banker’s reference letter. The banker’s reference letter is one of the documents to be submitted for the purpose of registration.
(4) The investor at the same time needs to prepare other documents, such as photocopy of passports/Hong Kong Identity card/Home Returning Card of the directors, supervisor, legal Representative and General Manager.
2.Application for Registration (FICE)
(1) The registration process of a FICE starts with name availability search. We suggest that you create 3 to 4 names (in Chinese) in case that the preferred one is gone. We will then perform a name availability search with the local industry and commerce administration bureau and confirm with you their availability. The reservation is valid for a term of 6 months and further reservation is possible.
(2) Once the name is cleared and reserved, the next step is to get the approval of the investment project from the Shanghai Municipal Commission of Commerce. This step involves the submission of all application documents, as listed in Section 4 of this quotation, to the Government for examination and approval.
(3) After issue of Approval Certificate, COLVASS CONSULTING will then proceed to handle the registration of the FICE with the Shanghai Administration for Industry and Commerce.
3. Post Registration
It needs to apply for various certificates from or apply for registration with the following government departments:
(1)Opening of capital account, RMB basic account and tax paying account with a bank of your choice in China; if the tax authority does not require a separate account for payment of tax, then a total of two accounts will be opened;
(2) Application for registration with the local Customs Department and obtain the Customs Registration Certificate;
(3) Application for Approval for making of Office Stamp (Office Seal) from the Public Security Bureau and arrange the carving the company seal and chops;
(4) Application for registration with the Finance Bureau and obtain the Finance Registration Certificate;
(5) Apply for registration with both the State Tax Bureau and Local Tax Bureau and obtain the State and Local Tax Registration Certificate;
(6) Application for registration with the Foreign Exchange Bureau and obtain Foreign Exchange Registration Certificate;
(7) Apply for registration with Quality Inspection and Control Bureau and obtain the Enterprise Code and Card;
Required Documents and Materials for the Purpose of Registering a Trading Company in Shenzhen:
The following documents and materials needed to be prepared by the application before submitting an application for registration:
(1) A copy of the latest audited financial statements
The latest audited finance statements of the corporate investor provided that it has been set up for more than 1 year;
(2) Particulars of the proposed FICE
* The total amount of investment in the FICE;
* The name and address of your favourite opening bank for the FICE;
* A summary of the proposed scope of the business, the types of products and the scale of business;
* The amount of registered capital;
* The proposed name of the FICE;
* A detailed list of import and export merchandise, a summary of the proposed business scope and the scale of business. Please note special approval is needed if the goods to be imported or exported are restricted by Chinese government and our fees will be increased accordingly.
(3) Two sets of legalised identity documents of the investor
2 copies of the investor’s identity or incorporation evidence (i.e. passport for individual foreign investor and Certificate of Incorporation and/or Registration Certificate for corporate foreign investor) duly legalised by the Chinese Embassy;
(4) One set of legalised bankers?reference letter
A credit standing certificate (a banker’s reference letter) of the FICE investor issued within 6 months, which shall indicate the name of the investor, the credit standing and/or the balance of the account (the deposit shall equal to the registered capital of the FICE);
(5) Particular of the investor/shareholder
* The name, address and/or place of registration of the investor;
* The name, nationality and position of the legal representative (or the name and nationality of the managing director) of the investor;
(6) Two sets of original tenancy agreement
Two copies of Tenancy Agreement with a term of no less than 12 months of the office to be used by the FICE.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.
, Opening representative office in China
, Set up WFOE in China