SLP Environmental offer a complete flood rehabilitation package of works for any flooded property, factory or facility affected by mold/mould infestation. Our services include:
• Undertaking a thorough site inspection of the flooded premises.
• Mold (aka. mould), bacteria and pathogen testing.
• Post-flood Environmental Baseline Studies (EBS).
• Soil, surface water and groundwater sampling and testing
• The formulation of a Flood Rehabilitation Strategy.
• The appointment and supervision of the cleaning contractor.
• The production of the Health and Safety Plan for the works.
• The provision of all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
• Hazardous substances/wastes management & remediation.
• Validation Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) monitoring.
SLP Environmental Consultants offer Flood Damage Assessment and Rehabilitation services & also Mold (Mould) Sampling & Testing Services in Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.