- Color / Monochrome (Mono) scan selection
- 600 / 300 dpi scan selection
- Direct save JPG file to MicroSD card
- Support MicroSD card up to 32GB
- Driver free to download for Windows 7/Vista/XP and Mac OS 10.4 or
above (direct plug-in, driver installation not required)
- Image Sensor: A4 Color Photoelectric Sensor
- Scan Resolution: 600dpi / 300dpi
- Storage Format: JPEG
- Scan size: A4 (216mm)
- Scan speed:
13 seconds (color high resolution)
6 seconds (black and white high-resolution)
3 seconds (color low resolution)
2 seconds (black and white low-resolution)
- Storage volume:
High-resolution - 400 pages
Low resolution - 1500 pages
(Based on 2G TF card)
- Storage medium: MicroSD / TF card (up to 32G)
- Transmission mode: USB 2.0
- Power Supply: 2x AA batteries
- Auto power off: 3 minutes without operation automatically
- Product Size: 227x20x20mm (LxWxH)
- Additional function: Timeset
- Weight: 50g
- 1x Portable Scanner
- 2x AA Batteries
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Pouch
- 1x CD
- 1x Quick Guide
- 1x Cleaning Cloth
- 1x Calibration Card
1. Install batteries;
2. Insert a MicroSD card (not included);
3. Turn on the scanner and set system date & time;
4. Format the MicroSD card;
5. Set the resolution (600/300dpi) with DPI button;
6. Set the scan mode (Color/Mono) with C/BW button;
7. Scan *.
* Please refer to the note on the white balance calibration paper that comes with the scanner!
** The OCR software is not available for Mac OS at present.
using Portable Scanner, please ensure that you read and understand the
safety precautions described below. Always ensure that the Portable
Scanner is operated correctly.
- Never operate Portable Scanner
inside of an aircraft or anywhere else where operation of such devices
is restricted. Improper use creates the risk of serious accident.
- Do not try to open the case of Portable Scanner or attempt to modify
Portable Scanner in any way. High-voltage internal components create
the risk of electric shock when exposed. Maintenance and repairs should
be performed only by authorized service providers.
- Keep Portable Scanner away from water and other liquids. Do not use
Portable Scanner with wet hands. Never use Portable Scanner in the rain
or snow. Moisture creates the danger of fire and electric shock.
- Keep Portable Scanner and its accessories out of the reach of
children and animals to prevent accidents or damage to the Portable
- If you notice smoke or a strange odor coming from Portable Scanner,
turn the power off immediately. Take Portable Scanner to the nearest
authorized service center for repair. Never attempt to repair Portable
Scanner on your own.
- Portable Scanner may become slightly warm during use. This does not indicate malfunction.
- If the exterior of Portable Scanner needs cleaning, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth.