- Magnification Ratio: 20X to 200X
- TV interface: AV RCA
- Lens: Dual Axis 27X & 100X microscope lens
- Frame frequency: 60fps
- Focus Range: Manual focus from 10mm to infinity
- White balance: Auto
- Color saturation: Auto
- Light source: 8 LEDs
- Sensitivity: 2.0V/lux-sec (550nm)
- Power source: 5V DC from adaptor
- Size: 110mm (L) x 33mm (R)
- 1x TV Microscope
- 1x Stand
- 1x User Manual
- 1x 5V DC Power Adaptor
Ideal for a range of professional uses including:
- Medical observation: medicine observation, hair, skin
- Anti-counterfeit: false label, tiny print, forged money, security identification
- Quality checking: material, design, repair, metal surface, printing
- Electronic checking: SMT, PCB board
- Education research: biological sample, living creature observation, auxiliary reading
- And more...
1. Remove protective lens cap from microscope before use.
2. Use the FOCUS WHEEL to adjust focus on the subject.
3. Light control wheel enables you to adjust the LED light brightness.
1. This Microscope is non-waterproof, so keep it dry.
2. Do not use it in humid place like bathrooms. A dry environment will extend its life.
3. Use this Microscope only at -5~50°C (-23~122°F).
4. Suddenly temperature change may form dew inside the Microscope, like
entering a warm room in cold winter. Put it inside a handbag or plastic
bag to slow temperature changes.
5. Do not let the Microscope lens face the sun or strong light for a
long time. Powerful light may hurt the light-sensitive electronics.
6. Avoid touching the lens.
7. The white LEDs which illuminate the Microscope target field are very
bright. Do not stare directly into these LEDs because they may damage
8. The clear plastic distance shell sometimes picks up dirt or toxic
material from a microscopically observed surface. Be careful touching
this to the human skin. Wash carefully or disinfect as needed.
9. Do not unplug the Microscope from RCA port when LEDs are on. This
may cause information loss or circuit damage. Please always disconnect
the DC 5V first, and then unplug the Microscope.