Shanxi Guanghua Casting Pipe Co., Ltd.
ductile iron pipes, EN545 & ISO 2531 DCI pipes, K12,
Material: Ductile Cast Iron Pipe
ductile iron pipes
1.Standard: ISO2531 & BS EN545/EN598
3.Wall Thickness: K 7-K12
4.Effective Length: 5.7/6/8 meter
5.Type of Joints: Push on Tyton joints
6.External Coating: Pure metallic zinc (minimum 99.9% purity) at a rate of minimum 130g/m2 in accordance to ISO8179 & EN545. Bituminous varnish (≥70micron) painting as per ISO 8179 and socket sealed with red epoxy resin seal.
7.Internal Cement Lining: Portland or Sulphate resistant cement according to ISO 4179.
8.Rubber gaskets: 105% SBR or EPDM rubber gaskets as per ISO4633
9. Application: Drinking water or sewage transmission for private or public sectors
10. Pre-shipment Inspection by BV, SGS, CIQ, CCIC.
During production inspection:
1. Wietness check1.1 Mechanical Property check
1.2 Zinc coating Check
1.3 Bitumen coating check
1.4 Hydrostatic pressure Test
1.5 Cement lining check
2. Dimension check including thickness
3. Visual check including packing and marking
, EN545 & ISO 2531 DCI pipes
, water pipes